Sunday, October 6, 2013
SWARM
I had a lot of ideas for the swarm program, but unlike the others, I planned to have a bunch of sprites move randomly, and when they came within a certain distance of eachother one would become the leader, and the other would follow closely behind. This would have been done by having all sprites move to random areas of the stage. Then when 2 came within a certain distance, both would pick a random number, if they picked the same one they would try again until one is the leader. Then the process would repeat for all the random sprites until they are all lined up together. From this project I learned that the touching color option is often much more useful than the touching sprite option, because of a higher accuracy. And I also learned about the functionality of lists. I will not post the program here because currently it only has one sprite picking a random start point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment