Sunday, September 15, 2013

Initial post

In the first few weeks of our programming class, we made steps in order to reach certain locations in the school, noting that it is very important to not leave any small directions out, because a computer needs specific directions, and cannot interpret anything on its own. We also learned the basics of scratch IDE, we learned how to, make sprites move around using the arrow keys (I made my sprites animated when they walk), we made sprites walk around the edge, we made a program that when a ball bounces into another ball, the second ball rolls (even if we did it in a somewhat cheaty way), and lastly we made sprites move randomly, and when they collide they made a sound to signal the collision. All of these tasks were fairly simple, and I was able to complete them within 2 days without much trouble, even though I wasted 15 minutes animating the sprite on one of them.


Here are the Projects Mentioned in this post:






No comments:

Post a Comment